Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Liam Processing

The last month or so, Liam has been sleeping with Patrick or I.  We already do musical beds.  Ciara and Ella with me.  Daddy with Logan sometimes, with Liam sometimes.  Logan sometimes comes in with me.  Liam doesn't want to be alone.  I don't know if it is his reaction to nearing the anniversary of Nolan's death.  I don't know.  But when the kid who never acts fearful of anything suddenly wants to start sleeping with parents again, I'm certain it means something.  He also was nervous the other day when I left the kids home for a while without me. 

Logan had a nightmare the other night.

Ciara still has to say "see you tomorrow" every night at bedtime.  And you MUST say it back to her. 

Ella said she missed Nolan yesterday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment