Sunday, April 6, 2014

elusive sleep

since Nolan's death, my sleep has been messed up.  initially, there was a real fear that made me incapable of sleep.  that eased up a bit, but I still couldn't sleep.  it's been fifteen months.  sometimes there are nights that I feel scared as hell.  I watch the other children sleep.  I check their breathing.  I still do.  will I always?  other nights, I just can't sleep.  my brain won't do it.  I try.  other nights, I fall asleep, then I wake then I can't fall back to seelp.

sleep has been so troublesome since Nolan's death.

it makes my everyday life difficult.  getting up and facing the day is hard.  we sleep too late.  getting u pfor anything important is very iffy.  we hve overslept manytimes the past fifteen months.

I hate it.

I hate everything about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment