Saturday, April 19, 2014

Repetitive

Will I be writing the same grieving, sorrowful stuff in ten years?

How will I ever wrap my head around the fact that I found my thirteen year old son dead in bed after going to bed healthy?  How will I ever remove that image from my mind?  There are some days that it plays over and over again in my head.  Other times I will go a month without thinking of that horrific day. 

Today was a sorrowful day.  I cried the most tears that I have cried in months.  Tomorrow is Easter.  I don't know if it just suddenly hit me or what.  I also stopped the anti-depressant pills.  So it's good to cry again.  Yet, it felt so painful and powerful.  I felt such immense anger towards God today.  I said that I hated Him. 

I know many of my friends who have a strong faith will be shocked to hear that. 

Try to live with the knowledge that God let your son die for no good reason.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone grieves differently. I also hated God for taking Nolan. We are working on getting back together. You can't worry what your more faith-filled friends think ... you have to focus on yourself and healing a little bit more every week. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how a mother can ever forgive God, especially when it is something so random like Nolan's death.

      Delete