Saturday, June 22, 2013

music part one

music has always played such a big part of my life.  I remember listening to records as a kid.  I remember playing the radio and singing along in the car.  There was always music.  To me, music is memory... it is a chunk of time wrapped up in a song... I hear a song and not only does it make me think of the past, it makes me think of the future.  It makes me think of what might have been. 

I sing.  I sing along with the radio LOUD, all the time... 

I sing... I did choir as a kid.  I wanted to be a rock start.  I sing.

I hear music and I am taken away to a time long, long ago.  I hear music and I feel sad or happy or crazy. 

Music makes me cry.  some songs have always made me cry.... Christmas music, I love it.  I sing it.  But it always has made me cry.  Even before this horrible thing struck my life.  Imagine this Christmas?  I can't.

Now?????  Everything... every song makes me think of Nolan... seriously, when I say every song, I mean eveyr song... somehow it makes me think of my sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment