Wednesday, June 26, 2013

say his name

sometimes I feel like people don't talk about Nolan enough... I mean, certain friends or acquaintances never mention him.  I know people are not always sure how to act...  but seriously, I want people to say his name!!!!  I want people to talk about him.  I want to hear stories.  I don't hear any stories.  A friend on my catholic homeschool loop put out a thing probably a month after Nolan's death about people sharing memories of Nolan... no one did except her.  That kind of hurt.  I mean, didn't any of these people have good memories of him? 

anyway... I like to talk about him.  It might make me cry.  But I still want to.  It's better than not talking about him. 

Nolan should be remembered. 

3 comments:

  1. good to know. i know one night you were having a great time and i brought up your blogging and nolan and then your mood changed and i felt horrible, like i had ruined your night. but i know that's going to happen. i can't NOT talk about him. he is you, he came from you, he was always with you. nolan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember he would like you to be happy. He knows that you will never forget him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nolan's name is mentioned nearly 10 times a day here. Max and Samantha have random memories that pop up unexpectedly. I wish I would write them all down as soon aa I hear another story. I think that would be a great gift for you. I think these memories come with time and little reminders when "life" happens. The next step is to write them down before we forget! I will try to do that more faithfully. Anyway, I think thats what happened when Linda asked for memories. Our minds go blank and we all need little reminders. It like when Roy says " I'm home all day, what do you want me to do?" and my mind goes blank even though I know there are 100 things I need done. We all think of him. I promise.

    ReplyDelete