Tuesday, July 23, 2013

7 months

7 months ago.... my family was complete.  Nolan was alive. 
He had just celebrated his 13th birthday.  We had just celebrated our birthdays together for the last time.  (he was born on my birthday)  We were passing around a bug and hoping we'd all feel ok on Christmas because we were hosting for the first time. 
7 months ago, Nolan bought me a starbucks for my birthday for the last time.... I wasn't feeling too great, but I drank most of it.   He also gave me a book of coupons such as "will wash dishes"  "will watch ella" and my favorite "hugs and kisses every second".....
7 months ago, I had no idea my life would be turned inside out in just a few days....  I was the happiest I would ever be and I had no idea.
Appreciate what you have people because you just do not know how long you will have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment