Tuesday, July 23, 2013

we are all scared.

tonight, just a few minutes ago actually, instead of saying "goodnight, I love you mom" ((like he usually does and he did earlier)) Liam said "i'll see you tomorrow mom"....  it's like we are all trying to convince ourselves.  Ciara says that too a lot at bedtime.  It's scary as heck as for me.  So I think of what must be going through the minds of the kids.  They don't talk about being scared.  But I know they must be.   Just realized on vacation that Logan is checking everyone to make sure they are breathing.

Our dog is sick.  We aren't sure what's wrong.  Going to the vet tomorrow.  Liam and Logan both started to cry tonight when I talked to them about the possibility of having to put willie to sleep.  I just wanted them to be warned. 

A pet's death is the first death a child should have to handle... not a sibling.  But now, I don't want them to have to deal with a pet dying either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment