Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ella throwing up

How can I not be scared out of my mind?  A short time before Nolan died, he had tummy bug where he threw up all night.  He also hadr some other random fever, achy virus.  Which ultimately led to his death, to our loss?  We don't know.  Myocarditis isn't exactly the same every time.

So Ella has now been throwing up the equivalent of all night.... She started at about four pm and it is nearly midnight.  She hasn't kept a thing down.

I'm scared.

I know these posts are often repetitive, but I'm always scared.

She took a medicine today that technically could be causing the vomiting.  I'm praying that is the case.  That she'll sleep well tonight and wake up her happy self in the morning.  Anyone who's reading this, please pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. I hope she is feeling better now. Still pray for you and your family when you come to my mind.

    ReplyDelete