Thursday, November 14, 2013

my anxiety

I have been suffering extreme anxiety lately.  I'm sure part of it is just that the holidays are upon us.  My favorite time of year.  Now living it without my sweet Nolan.  I still have moments of disbelief.  How can this be real?
I seem to feel anxious every time I have to drive the kids somewhere, especially if it is a longer drive.  I usually do ok driving to our close co-op, but anything else and I am biting my nails & feeling short of breath.  It's kind of a crappy thing because as a mom period, let alone a homeschool mom who has to constantly run her kids places, it is not good to fear driving.  I hope it's temporary.
I've started on a daily anti-anxiety/anti-depressant to hopefully help.  So far, I'm not noticing a big difference.  I'm still needing my as needed drug too.  Kind of sucks.  I don't like to be dependent upon medicine.  But I guess this isn't your normal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment