Monday, May 13, 2013

so sad, so tired

It has been a tough week.   Extra emotional.  Then mothers day yesterday.  My first without Nolan.  It hurt so bad.  I tried to enjoy my family, my other kids.  There were smiles.  There was gardening outside on a lovely day.  There was pizza and beer at Waldo pizza and noisy kids.  There was tv at home to unwind.  There was home made French toast compliments of ciara.  A flower from Logan.  an offer from Liam to take me to the movies.  B but there was no Nolan.  Last mother's day he gave me two paperback mysteries that he had bought at a garage sale....he knew I liked mysteries .  He asked the woman who was having the sale of she had any mysteries.   He was always so thoughtful....always.   now he's gone and my heart is broken

No comments:

Post a Comment