Friday, May 31, 2013

i don't know why it matters

But it does...

I have a good friend or two or three who, after the initial reachingh out, haven't been reaching out... nothing much matters to me, but I do think of it and feel hurt.

Maybe it is because I have a pile of thank yous that I still haven't written....  it's embarrassing really

Maybe there is an uncertainty with how to act

I have a couple friends who just periodically email or text me to say "hey, I'm thinking of you."  Or I'm praying for you"  or how are you.that means a lot to me

It's just funny because my brain is so frazzled, yet I'm aware of stuff like this, stuff that shouldn't matter.  My world has crashed, so really it's all trivial...  I just wonder sometimes if they really get just how messed up my world is now.... how a caring "how are you" would be appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment