Saturday, August 17, 2013

health

dying from a broken heart is actually something that happens... I've read many stories about folks who basically after a loved one died, their health began to fail.

I'm sick with the worse c old I have ever had right now... I keep thinking that my grief has kicked my heart, my immunity, my health to the curb.  I'm never sick like this.  Also when I went to the Dr last week my blood pressure was high.... that could be caused by the illness or even the meds I'm taking, but it's staying high.    I have a monitor at home.  I'm checking it.  Still high.  But then again, still sick, still taking otc meds.  My blood pressure was fine before Nolan died.  It's the grief killing me?

Anyone who knows me well knows I'm a hypochondriac of sorts... therefore, now that I know it's high, I'm stressing about it and making myself feel worse.  If it doesn't go down by next week, I will make an appointment with a Dr.  I may be heartbroken, but I don't want to die.  I have four other children who need me.  So if you are reading this, please say a prayer for me.

2 comments: