Saturday, August 3, 2013

why?

it hits me in so many different ways... the truth of this nightmare. 

the truth of it seeps into everything I do.

I sit here, trying to unwind before I can attempt sleep and that horrible morning pops into my head.  I can't stop it.  It hits me like a freight train over and over and over.  I have to live that moment over again so many times and I feel sickened every single time.  Sometimes it is from the moment of Liam yelling at me.  Sometimes it is from the moment I walked into the bedroom.  Sometimes it is from the moment Patrick came running.  But that "moment" which really lasted more than a moment... it felt like a lifetime.  It was what living through some war zone must be like.  The screams.  The cries.  The agony. 

Why?  Why did it have to happen?

 I feel so sick.  I feel so sad.  I feel so empty.  I feel agony.  I feel helpless.  I feel angry.  I feel lonely.  I feel miserable.  I feel despair.  I feel pain.  I feel numb. 

I miss Nolan so much.  Why did this have to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment