Tuesday, January 22, 2013

feeling sick

the physical symptoms from this horrible grief are awful.  my tummy hurts almost constantly.  there's a vague ache in my chest.  I'm often nauseous.  headaches come and go.  I am lying in bed right now with an enormous pressure in my stomach.  I need to call the Dr.  I really don't want to be medicated though.  this anxious feeling already feels like it is taking a toll on me.  I drank half a glass of red wine tonight hoping it would relax me.... it did not.  it didn't even taste good.  which is good I suppose.... in the grief literature, I'm earned of people turning to alcohol or food... neither of those sound all that good right now.  also warned of potential martial problems.  so far I feel like Patrick and I are totally leaning on each other.  anxiety and depression'.well I do worry about both of those since I have suffered from anxiety a lot in the past and the occasional depression......I hate the anxiety feeling (as I feel out right now)......

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I've been reading your blog since you posted the link to FB and I've been trying to find the right words...but they just don't come to me! All I can do is pray...pray that you get answers into what happened with precious Nolan, for the unanswered could harder than knowing the truth! I pray that your children have comfort again someday, and they (and you) get peaceful sleep! I pray that you can find a way to relieve yourself of your guilt and smile again! I pray that you and your husband continue to lean on each other and find comfort (of sorts) in each others arms! I wish there were words...but until then, please know, I pray for you and your family, and not a day goes by that y'all aren't in my thoughts!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete