Monday, January 28, 2013

I miss Nolan

from the deepest part of my soul,I miss my son.

when I  awake in the morning s, he should be sitting on the couch because nine times out of ten, he beat me out of bed.  when I'm working on the house after lunch, he should be coming in the kitchen to tell me how nice it is outside and try to. convince me to stop what I'm doing and go out. when I'm trying to get everyone ready for bed, I should hear him having one of his great bedtime talks with daddy.  when I can't decide what to make for dinner, I should hear his mischievous voice say "noodles and company"  as he tried to use my weak spot to convince me were should eat out. when we are running late, I should hear him grumbling because he hates to be late.  when I get ready for bed, I should get to kiss my beautiful son goodnight and hear his sweet voice tell me he loves me.

none of this is right.  I miss Nolan so much

1 comment: