Thursday, January 31, 2013

grieving

i went to my Dr the other day see about getting some medicine help with anxiety.  I've seen this Dr twice now. in general,i like her.  however, i was slightly put out by something she said during visit.  she said that "the grieving process takes about six months".... really??????????? do you think I'm going to be"done" grieving for beautiful Nolan six months from now? perhaps when you are grieving for someone else,not your child, it could be more"processed"..... i do not know. but my heart tells me,and so does allthe reading i have done on this horrible subject, my grief will last forever.  i Will not h get over this.  someday,far down sad road, i May be better, but i will always grieve.  i always will be sad.  a doctor should really know better than to make a comment like that

No comments:

Post a Comment