Friday, January 18, 2013

horrible stories

I keep hearing these horrible stories... things that have made me think that as horrible as this is, there are actually a few things that could be worse.  the stories don't make me feel better, however they make me appreciate the blessings that I do have in my marriage and my other children.
I heard a story of as woman whose ex husband murdered their three daughters.  how could she survive that?  she has survived though with love and support from friends and family.  but I know her heart is broken.
heart broken....we use that term when boys break up with girls and so on....I remember thinking my heart was broken by boys 1,2,3, and4'.  yeah not even close to this true heart break.
another story, a father and two sons froze to death in Missouri while out for a little hike. leaving a mom and two other siblings, horrifying.
another, a fourteen year old girl is murdered by a troubled sixteen year old that the family had taken into their home out of kindness.
it is all so very sad

No comments:

Post a Comment