Monday, February 25, 2013

i worry because of her worries

Ciara....my sweet girl.  her fears since Nolan'sdeath are making her miserable.she worries constantly.   if Liam and Logan go to the playground,she watches the clock until they return, asking the whole time "do you think they are ok??"   she'll ask me to go check on them.

if i leave the room to go to my room or the basement or just anywhere that doesn't see me, she starts yelling for me or looking d for me.

she always feels funny or weird, her tummy often bothers her.

she still asks every night at bedtime if she is going to die tonight,if anyone in our family will die tonight, if everyone is ok.  she gets up to check if Liam is breathing.  she will finally fall asleep sometime after midnight.

she hasn't sat in her room and just played dolls since Nolan's death.  my sweet girl

No comments:

Post a Comment